Photo 1 of 4Next
Aztec Gold And Mint Duvet Cover . (marvelous Aztec Duvet Cover Design Inspirations #1)
The image of Aztec Duvet Cover was uploaded at January 17, 2018 at 9:10 am. This post is uploaded on the Duvet category. Aztec Duvet Cover is tagged with Aztec Duvet Cover, Aztec, Duvet, Cover..
(az′tek),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of a Nahuatl-speaking state in central Mexico that was conquered by Cortés in 1521.
- Also called classical Nahuatl. the variety of Nahuatl that served as the medium of Aztec civilization, aboriginally written in a chiefly pictographic script. Cf. Nahuatl (def. 2).
- the Nahuatl language.
(do̅o̅ vā′, dyo̅o̅-),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually down-filled quilt, often with a removable cover;
F: down (plumage), MF, alter. of dumet, deriv. of OF dum ON dūnn down2]
(kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Aztec Duvet Cover have 4 attachments including Aztec Gold And Mint Duvet Cover ., Abstract Aztec Reversible Duvet Cover Set, Aztec Duvet Cover Pictures Gallery #3 Aztec Paintings · KILIM PATTERN DUVET COVER ., Society6 Dg Aztec No.1 Duvet Covers, King, 104\. Here are the photos:
Abstract Aztec Reversible Duvet Cover Set
Aztec Duvet Cover Pictures Gallery #3 Aztec Paintings · KILIM PATTERN DUVET COVER .
Society6 Dg Aztec No.1 Duvet Covers, King, 104\
Aztec Duvet Cover hasbeen picked by the newly-married couple to perform your house. As well as its style that is modern but still easy, this desk already been due to many benefits such as for instance could possibly be used as a means of gathering together a young child's understanding, your family, a location to place the kitchen equipment etc.
This stand is usually coupled with a-mini home but can also be placed on another room. Pricing table can be cheaper than additional desk due to its small-size. There's no harm in hearing some layout multifunctional club table below for motivation, if you'd like to purchase this desk.
The Aztec Duvet Cover suitable for kitchen space's current sort. This mini-table comes with a design that is square that is glossy to produce it search more respectable to get a young pair that is energetic. Modern platforms washed so did not spend much time a new couple who're very hectic and can also be easier treated.
This stand is sold with metallic or natural coloring such as dull, bright or dark. Seats are utilized also basic and not too much with all 3 seats' variety. This table is employed for talking and eating alone because the size isn't too-large. Supplies employed ie metal.
Tabletops also greater so that it can be used to put fruits products such as spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was previously trim having a round or rectangular thighs are tiny and thin so as to avoid the feeling of tightness inside the kitchen.
The Aztec Duvet Cover suited to natural kind of home room. This natural table features a square shape that's heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural perception. This desk combines natural colors like bright and brown.
Aztec Duvet Cover Photos Collection
Related Images of Aztec Duvet Cover