Photo 1 of 7Next
Question: The Cross-section Of A Tunnel Is A Rectangle Of Height H Surmounted By A Semicircular Roof Sectio. (ordinary Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle Design Inspirations #1)
The blog post of Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle was uploaded at January 17, 2018 at 9:10 am. It is published at the Sectional category. Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle is labelled with Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle, Cross, Sectional, Area, Of, Rectangle..
(krôs, kros),USA pronunciation
n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
(sek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining or limited to a particular section;
local or regional: sectional politics.
- composed of several independent sections: a sectional sofa.
- of or pertaining to a section: a sectional view of the machine.
- a sofa composed of several independent sections that can be arranged individually or in various combinations.
(âr′ē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- any particular extent of space or surface;
part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
- a geographical region;
tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
- any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
- extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
- field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
- a piece of unoccupied ground;
an open space.
- the space or site on which a building stands;
the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
- areaway (def. 1).
- the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface;
- a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.
(uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
(rek′tang′gəl),USA pronunciation n.
- a parallelogram having four right angles.
This blog post about Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle have 7 pictures including Question: The Cross-section Of A Tunnel Is A Rectangle Of Height H Surmounted By A Semicircular Roof Sectio., Charming Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle #2 SpeedTalk.com, Image For Problem 3: A Tank Has A Hole In The Bottom With A Cross, Torsional Equations: Square, Rectangle, Triangle, Elipse, Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle Amazing Design #5 SlideShare, Question: The Cross-sectional Shape Of A Wing, Area Moment Of Inertia - Rectangular Section. Following are the pictures:
Charming Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle #2 SpeedTalk.com
Image For Problem 3: A Tank Has A Hole In The Bottom With A Cross
Torsional Equations: Square, Rectangle, Triangle, Elipse
Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle Amazing Design #5 SlideShare
Question: The Cross-sectional Shape Of A Wing
Area Moment Of Inertia - Rectangular Section
A glass cube's kitchen layout while in the form. Glass' use here is meant to manage to handle the temperature during winter. Glass sliding gates may be exposed to offer outdoors to the bedroom while summer comes. For there to be always a typical bond between your Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle with new kitchen, surfaces utilizing the same substance with an outside deck.
If you like the atmosphere of the warm home and in addition peaceful with a minor classic feel with possibly a fantastic choice for you. To get this fashion inexpensive kitchen units can be made an election that have pattern by you and utilize a wooden flooring has a structure. Applying pastel colors brown with touches of bright and wood shades can make dinner in the kitchen along with your household may experience hotter.
Wish to bring the environment is cozy and hot, the furniture includes a delicate bright color as his concluding. Storage that is much and contemporary equipment is also gorgeous this one is complemented by kitchen design. Likewise with up-lighting to illuminate the area during the night.
7 attachments of Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle
Related Posts of Cross Sectional Area Of Rectangle